Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hey friends and strangers, Happy Halloween!  I hope everyone got lots of candy and had a fun time today!
I decided to hand out candy this year and dress up at the same time.  So i dressed up as Dipper Pines just because it was easy and I didn't feel like getting overly dressed for about 3 trick-or-treaters.
See me be Dipper:

So the kids came and went and no one said anything about who i was.  I was losing hope.  Maybe these kids don't watch tv and watch Gravity Falls.  But then this one little girl came in a group of other girl halloweenies and her eyes went wide and shouted, 

"Oh my GOD, YOU'RE THAT- YOU ARE- YOU'RE DIPPER!! I LOVE THAT SHOW OH MY GOD YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON!  WOW DIPPER!  THAT'S AWESOOOME!"

FAITH RESTORED.  Her friends told her not to be weird but i just thanked her for knowing who i was.  And they were off.  Then a little Merida came by and was a total cutie pie.  Little kids are so cute sometimes i swear.

So in all we got about.. 15 trick-or-treaters.  They were too polite, i told them they could take as much as they want and this one kid just took ONE piece.  I was like come back kiddo you need to take moooore.  Ah but it was cute.  Good night of Halloween.

BUT NOW ONTO MORE IMPORTANT HOLIDAYS: 
THANKSGIVING AND HANUKKAH AND CHRISTMAS

Also my birthday is in 12 days!  Aaah 18 i'm going to be a legal adult.  How crazy is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment