Saturday, February 23, 2013

Space jam

A few days ago i got a very important letter in the mail
And in short i got accepted into Woodbury University!  That's pretty nice
However it's plan B, i'm still holding out for calarts but im sure the odds are not in my favor
I suppose if i don't get into calarts this time i can always practice and work hard at woodbury and try again next time! 
I'm just super excited to move to California and get away from this Arizona heat.  Finally i can go to the beach and Disneyland anytime i want that's so great.
And i can finally actually be in the same state as my best frand so we can hang out more than 3 times a year!
Yeahhh so excited :D

Anyway here are some sketches from my sketchbook of this space girl i'm working on, plus a really bad art-block digital drawing of her







No comments:

Post a Comment