Sunday, March 31, 2013

A friend needs a friend

Story time!  A long time ago i had these two characters, howard and hutch, and they looked like this:


wow gross old art ew

anyway, i forgot about them for a long time until like february of 2012 when i did this lovely human drawings of them

I am missing the point of my story here, basically i always thought one day i would do an animation of the two of them to the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI-Njj8cPXM&feature=share&list=PLBD41A0C73AD72784 (well the part at 2:06 and on) but i never did!  Even today i still dream of doing it you know, i just think it would be so perfect. 
SO today i finally did it, it may not be an animation but it's good enough.  ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW HOWARD AND HUTCH

HERE THEY ARE:



"I can't go on with just half of my heart!"


"Nothing and no one can keep us apart!"


"It's a permanent bond-"


"We can never destroy!"


"A friend needs a friend."


"A friend needs a friend!"


"I've got to get back-"


"I've got to get back-"


"to my.."


"BOY!"
"BOSS!"






No comments:

Post a Comment