Monday, June 25, 2012

Bears

I've been really busy these past few weeks!  I'm getting over a cold that i've had for the past few days too.  I've been working at another camp and last week i was with 2 year olds.  That.. was certainly a learning experience.  But they're also the criminals of giving me my cold!  This week i'm with the older 4 - 6 year olds.  I'm so bummed that only one kid out of the 20 i remember last year remembers me!  But she's sweet i'm so glad she remembers me.

But here are some bears i drew last week! :)  I've been on an animal high, just trying to stylize animals more and try out shapes, but I need to keep drawing people.

I am also going on a trip to Colorado this Friday so posts will be on the low side until i return.  I'll be drawing tons though.  I hope everyone is having a great summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment