Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lots of Updates

Hello friends!  I am here!  Happy December to you all, it's finally time to break out those holiday decorations and play holiday music!  

November 12th was a very special day for me.  It was the day i became a legal adult.  That's right!  I am now a 5'1 18 year old.  It's very interesting, i don't feel like an adult.  No one believes me that i'm 18, i still look like i'm 12.  Oh well it's chill.  

Everything was sent out to Calarts!  I am officially done with my portfolio and college apps for all the other colleges i applied to as well.  I was already accepted into ASU!  Which i do not care for because they do not offer a good art program, or an animation program for that matter.  It's just a back up.  Besides, i want out of this state asap.  It's too hot and i am pretty much done living here.  But yes, now begins the long wait and anticipation for an answer from Calarts.  I'm so nervous, i don't know what to expect.  The odds are probably not in my favor but you know, i had to go for it.

AND NOW FOR YOUR  VIEWING PLEASURE I BRING YOU SOME SKETCHBOOK PAGES FROM THE SKETCHBOOK I SENT TO CALARTS:




















I am going to be very busy this month, with school since finals are in 2 weeks or so.  And lets just say my grades are a little less than perfect in a certain Econ class. Maybe one day i will get a chance to actually finish a drawing.

Hope everyone is doing well, see you all soon!















No comments:

Post a Comment