Monday, December 17, 2012

Starclan_ebooks

Hello friends!  I just thought i'd share some fun with all of you.  I don't know how many of you have read the Warriors series by Erin Hunter when you were younger, or if you are reading them now, etc. etc. but my friend and I are collaborating to bring you.. 

Starclan_ebooks!  It's a twitter where she finds funny quotes or just general hilarious out of context things to post from the warrior books, and i illustrate them!  I am still in the process of figuring out if i should create a twitter for the illustrations or make a tumblr blog for them or what.  When i figure that out i'll post a link to wherever it may lead to.

For now here are some illustrations i have made over the weekend:







If you want to see more go follow starclan_ebooks on twitter!

ALSO it's finals week at school!  I am so excited for winter break.  I'll have time to draw a whole bunch again.  Hope everyone's having a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment